Ingredients for sliders :
- 12 Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons mustard mixed with 2 tablespoons of Mayo
- 1 pound sliced ham
- 1 pound pre-cooked pulled pork
- 5-6 Dill pickles, sliced lengthwise
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
Ingredients for butter topping :
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat your pellet grill or oven to 350°F.
- Split your rolls in half, place the bottom half in a greased baking dish.
- Spread mustard/Mayo mixture onto the bottom buns.
- Top with ham, pork, pickles, and finally swiss cheese.
- Place the top half of the buns on
- In a small bowl, mix together the buttered topping ingredients.
- Brush the top of the rolls with the melted butter mixture.
- Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F or until the cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil, and bake for an additional 5 minutes (or until the tops of the sliders turn a golden brown).
- Remove from oven or pellet grill, slice and serve